The County of Vermilion River offers a wide range of accommodation for all travellers. Please click on the links for more information.
Campgrounds & RV
There are many great camping options for RVing, tenting and even comfort camping around the County of Vermilion River. Here are some of our local campsites:
- Just west of Blackfoot off Hwy 16: Power, water and sewer sites available. Playground, indoor rec room, pet off leash area. 43 full service sites available year round. (780) 875-4663
- (West of Lloydminster) 70+ services sites, shower house, laundry, playground, golf course. (780) 808-1667
- Lea Park, north of Marwayne. (780) 847-2273
- Open May-Oct, 19 sites, dump station, picnic shelter, shower and flush toilets. (780) 846-2221
- Located HERE just East of Dewberry. First come, first served. Basic amenities, tables, pit toilets, fire pits.
Paradise Valley Regional Park
- Open May-Sept. At Three Cities Park. (780) 745-2283
- Open May - Sept. (780) 847-3034
- Beside the Community Hall. (780) 853-8339
Hidden Lake Campground
- 12 campsites with 20 amp power, 14km east of Vermilion on Highway 16. (780) 744-2289
- Provincially run campground and recreation area open year round. 1-(877) 537-2757
**Please note the Lindsay A. Evans Park is day use only.
Bed & Breakfast, Inns, Hotels, & Cottages
Experience the charm of the countryside and local hosts in some tucked away and beautiful places within the County of Vermilion River.
- Offers options for family reunions, meetings or a rural getaway. A modern facility with down-home warmth nestled in the natural beauty of rolling hills along the western boundary of the County.
- Offers peace and serenity in a quiet country setting on 80 acres laced with meandering trails in close proximity to the TransCanada Yellowhead route. Phone or Text: (780) 870-4539
Hidden Lake Bed & Breakfast
- Amenities include bed & breakfast, lakeside RV camping and trail rides too. (780) 744-2289
Flintmere Bed & Breakfast
- South on 897 (north of Paradise Valley). (780) 745-2541
To find accommodations in communities within the County visit their websites: