Visit our real time map of all ongoing road projects.
2023 Road Projects
Crews will be working on several projects throughout the County this summer. Please slow down and obey all posted signage.
Monitor our website, Facebook and Twitter for up to date information on projects and road conditions.
- Projects planned for the 2023 season and work to be done by CVR Rehabilitation Crews:
- TWP 544 from HWY 893 to RR 50
- TWP 474 from HWY 17 to RR 12
- TWP 540 from HWY 897 to RR 33
- RR 80 from TWP 520 to TWP 522
- Contracted Projects:
- RR 20 from HWY 16 to HWY 619 approximately 1 mile of patchwork paving
- Railway Avenue in Dewberry is scheduled to start on July 5, 2023
- Underground replacement of infrastructure and paving
- Crew is finishing final clean up of bridge maintenance on RR 80 and TWP 511.
- Crushing at Eidsvik Pit will wrap up in June.
- There will be one patching crew working on various oiled surfaces in the County
- Graveling of County Roads
Visit Alberta 511 for a free traveler information service offered by the Government of Alberta. The information covers highway conditions, roadwork, major incidents, weather alerts, availability of ferry services and waiting times at border crossings.