Alberta Fire Permit - Free
County fire permits are required year round and are issued under the authority of the Forest and Prairie Protection Act and regulations thereunder as may be amended, as well as the County of Vermilion River Fire Services Bylaw 23-10.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to be familiar with the requirements of the Act, regulations and Bylaw listed above.
- The permit period is limited to a maximum of thirty (30) days unless special conditions apply.
- The permit holder is responsible for all above and below ground utilities.
- The permit will require review prior to approval.
- Due to the high volume of requests and occasional site inspections required, kindly allow up to 72 hours for processing.