Visit our real time map of all ongoing road projects.
2022 Road Projects
Crews will be working on several projects throughout the County this summer. Please slow down and obey all posted signage.
Monitor our website, Facebook and Twitter for up to date information on projects and road conditions.
Projects planned for the 2022 season and work to be done by CVR Rehabilitation Crews:
- RR 21 between TWP 460 to TWP 464 (total 6.4km)
- TWP 532A from HWY 17 to RR 13 (total of 4.8km)
- RR 13 from TWP 512 to TWP 514 (total 3.2km)
- TWP 500 from RR 54 to RR 62 (total 4.8km)
- Lakeview Estates by Knelson
- TWP 510 by ASL milling up culverts and filling
Road Improvements for 2022 by Border Paving:
- TWP 503 from RR 70 to HWY 41 (total 1.6km)
- RR 70 from TWP 503 to HWY 16 (total 1.6km)
- TWP 500 from RR 71 to HWY 41 (total 3.2km)
- RR 21 from Blackfoot to North of TWP 502 (total 2.0km)
- RR 12 from TWP 502A to TWP 504 (total 2.4km)
Minor bridge maintenance on RR 80 and TWP 511 scheduled for Fall 2022.
Keep an eye out for the two patching crews that will be out working on various oiled surfaces within the County.
Visit Alberta 511 for a free traveller information service offered by the Government of Alberta. The information covers highway conditions, roadwork, major incidents, weather alerts, availability of ferry services and waiting times at border crossings.